* Ride from our shop to your Hotel and keep them overnight... Ride back or have them picked up
Conservatory of Flowers, Museum Circle, Stow Lake, Horses, Bison, Windmills and all the cool lakes, ponds and waterfalls in between. See Ocean Beach and the Spectacular Views ... then go North to Sea Cliff and view the Marin Headlalnds and see the Golden Gate Bridge
The most Amazing Views in the City!
Stop by the Beach Chalet Visitor Center and see one of the Famous Murals of SF and the Land's End Visitor Center and learn some history of this area and also the Cliff House gift shop.
Segway right up to most major pts. of interest in San Francisco!
Beware of Touristy Guided Tours that charge you a lot $ and show you a little... Why do a guided tour that only shows you less than half of Golden Gate Park. You can easily canvass the entire park on a segway in 2hrs. $60 and its all
riding time as we don't charge you time and $ for the lesson
* Ride from your Hotel thru Fisherman's Wharf to Golden Gate Bridge and back.
4 days / $300
5 days / $325
6 days / $350
* Ride all thru Golden Gate Park /panhandle East to Alamo Sq.(painted ladies/famous postcard/peaked houses) and back thru Haight/Ashbury dist.
Don't get " Taken" for a Ride... "Ride Freely"
Ride 2 to 3 times farther than any Restricted
Guided Tours can go... See it All !
On Your Own
LOCKS are Provided
Yes, you can lock them up and go
* Ride 5 blocks North to Sea cliff and view Golden Gate Bridge then over to Marina and Fisherman's Wharf... go to your hotel if u like.
SEGWAY RENTALs since Jan. 2008
Open All Holidays
Do a self-guided tour with your own group.
Golden Gate Park is easy to navigate.
If you can walk through the park or ride a bike thru the park , then you can easily
segway all over golden park and it is much more fun!
Segway right up to most major points of interest in San Francisco
Please let us know how many segways you need , the date and an approx. time a.m. or pm. Thanks!
Also, ride up to Sea Cliff to see the most spectacular views in SF...Ride Golden Gate Park , Ocean Beach and Sea Cliff in the same time that a guided tour shows you only the eastern half of the park. 2.5hrs.$70 with free lesson
We do not charge you time and money for your lesson, your time starts when you are ready to roll out the door ... The Lesson is Free!
Don't spend 45min. of your riding time and money on a lesson from a guided tour.
2949 Balboa st.
at 31st ave.
Free and Easy
* Ride all thru Golden Gate Park to Ocean Beach then North to Sea Cliff and Legion of Honor Overlook Trail for the most Spectacular Views of Golden Gate Bridge
2949 Balboa st at 31st AVE
and also posted throughout this easy to navigate park... or use Google Maps on your smart phone.
See the whole 1000 acres. plus see Ocean Beach, Cliff House and Sea Cliff for Less
($55 - $65) 2 - 2.5hrs.
Golden Gate Park Segway Rentals
All Holidays & Wknds
earlier and later times
can be arranged if needed